Thursday, May 20, 2010

So Long, Farewell...Auf Wiedersehen...Увидимься!

My big brother is going to El Salvador. He's going there for an internship to help with micro-financing. I'm so proud of him and excited for his adventure. I'm also a big fan of micro-finance and I hope that Eric and I will be able to get involved in helping others in this way as well.

Here are some pictures of our little get-together to see him off.
Jenn and her friend Nate were there, and we enjoyed a few games of speed scrabble (taught to us by Nate--thanks Nate!!!) and lots of laughs.


Uncle Brian and Aunt Helen came down to say goodbye and were so nice to take a picture with us.


We got Michael out of bed to see Jenn, meet Nate, and bid farewell to Peter. He's a little dazed in this picture because he's pretty tired:) Aunt Helen is so good and kind with Michael and he loves her very much.


Good luck in El Salvador, Tatoe! The Woolfs will miss you so very much!

1 comment:

Pedro said...

Thank you so much Annie! I´m already missing you all but will stay in touch for sure. You´re the best!