Michael came out to help in the garden and spent the whole time tasting everything from sticks and rocks to even a very tasty dandilion. You can see by the look on his face (and the dirt) that he loved every second of it. :)
The little monster was being too quiet and this is where I found him:) He was so enthralled with his new little hide-out that he didn't know I was taking pictures of him.
Eric studies and works and works and studies. He sleeps a little, now and then, and comes with me to church on Sundays. I'm so excited for him to graduate next May!!!
Michael's favorite toy is a ball. Or anything round that will roll. He will chase just about anything that moves, including our upstairs neighbors' dogs! They're not sure what to think of him:)
Michael takes his playtime very seriously and really gets into it!
I am so grateful to be a mother. Happy Mother's Day to me!


2 comments:
You are a darling mother!! I love your blog! I just found it! I love seeing pictures of your little one. he is getting so big :)
I agree! You are one of the best writers and picture takers and mothers ever :)
Mom wanted to find this site, so I'm forwarding her the address. Luv ya!
Post a Comment