Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween!!

Michael was a little vampire for Halloween:) He was soooo cute in the costume that we borrowed from his cousin Ethan. He kept running around the kitchen and looking backward at the cape behind him.



He's starting to figure out that you're supposed to smile at the camera and I love it!! Great results from our fast little learner.


SOOO excited to go to the ward Halloween party! He waited by the door for me for a few minutes--that's a long time for a busy boy.


I'm not trying to break his neck, I just really wanted him to get a mustache painted on his face at the face-painting booth but he wouldn't even let us get near his face. So we settled for a little black spider on his hand. I wish I had a picture of it because Maddie did a great job painting it and Michael kept trying to wipe it off all night. I let him wear it to bed so that Eric could see it when he got home from work.
It was a super-fun party and Michael even won a cupcake at the cake walk, which Eric and I obligingly ate for him. :) We didn't get any trick-or-treaters at our apartment which I have mixed feelings about. Eric bought excellent candy and since no one came, I had to eat it. There was definitely a silver lining to THAT cloud!


4 comments:

Dave~Mary said...

HAHA I loved that he just waited at the door for you! Michael is so handsome! :)

Rachael said...

He looks so cute! Ha ha ha... the picture of you holding his head is so funny. The things us mom's do or try to do to our kids. The kids always end up winning in the end.

Pedro said...

Yeah, he sure doesn't like things to get put on his face, does he? I'm really sorry to hear that he's sick. Thank you for inviting us over as a backup from Eric's Eagle? Darnded snow :)

Megan said...

love this little vampire! I want to see you and your family soon! I will be coming in for christmas, maybe I can see you then!